Products: Motor Mounts
- A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing/competition vehicles - yet designed to be also used for street vehicles!
- Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use.
- When required- a torque resistant "safety interlock" design is used that is comparable in strength to those too hard-running metal mounts!
- Replaces the original, short lived and typically too-soft rubber mounts and outdates those hard-running metal motor mounts.
- The popular "Early" style mounts for General Motors® vehicles are available in either zinc or chrome metal finishes.
- Made of HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane.
- Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.
- The ever popular "Early Style" patented interlocking motor mounts (two sizes) for General Motors® muscle cars and hot rods are available in two metal finishes/plating: Zinc or Chrome plating.
- The "Clam Shell Style" installation procedure involves that the metal clam shell is separated, the new Energy Suspension polyurethane mount is placed between and the metal clam is reused. This procedure saves you money and gives both lasting performance and durability!
NOTE: Please refer to the specific vehicle page for the proper O.E.M./stock style sway bar bushing sets BEFORE choosing sway bar bushing sets from this page.